EU GDPR 2018
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Personal Data Held
We store your personal details on our secure system that are entered when you place an order. This includes, your name, address and sometimes your telephone number, if you have provided it.
We do not record or hold any Credit Card, PayPal or Bank account details.
In addition when you sign up for our Newsletter we store your email address. so that we may send you newsletters.
How we use your data.
1. When you place an order your details are recorded on our secure system.
2. We require your name and address so that we may ship orders to you.
3. We will share your name and address with Couriers and Postal Agents so that they can deliver your orders.
4. We also use your order history to identify what items are popular in our shop.
5. We will never share your personal information with anyone.
6. We will never sell your contact details to any marketing agencies.
7. For Accounting purposes we cannot remove your purchase history from our system.
News Letter Subscription
1. We record on the Mailchimp system your address for marketing purposes.
2. This is how we can send you marketing information about new products or re-stocks.
3, You can unsubscribe at anytime from our Newsletter and remove your details from our contact database if you select the unsubscribe button on any marketing email that we send.
Our website is secure using the latest security technologies.
If you have any concerns regarding the storage of your data please contact me at: email@example.com
David McMillan (Owner and CEO)