Wholesale Terms & Conditions
THE SHAVING TIME COMPANY LTD
WHOLESALE CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Clauses 1 - 17
- The Shaving Time Company Ltd is the official United Kingdom & Ireland distributor of “Stirling Soap Co” products. Any EU member state company that wish to purchase Stirling Products should contact our EU member state partners barbieruniti.it . Email email@example.com
We welcome enquiries from non EU member states and other Countries.
- All Stirling products have been EU Certified under the Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009.
- Wholesale customers may only sell “Stirling Soap Company” products to domestic customers only and not on under any circumstances to other businesses. Failure to adhere to “Clause” 3 will result in your company being barred from purchasing products from “The Shaving Time Company Ltd”.
- Successful applicants will be provided with a secure wholesale customers account name and password.
- Once logged onto https://shavingtime.co.uk with your unique credentials, you will have access to the Wholesale Customers Portal.
- Each order must be a minimum of £500.00 excluding shipping and taxes.
- New customers will be placed on Proforma until such time that total orders invoiced is over £1500. Once customers have reached the £1500 expenditure, they will be placed automatically on 30-day net account.
- The RRP (Recommended retail price) for each product is displayed on the website and your advertised price cannot be lower than the advertised RRP.
- Once you have placed an order, you will receive our invoice with VAT and shipping added.
- Payment can be made using the following methods.
Family and Friends to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Bank Payment
Sort Code: 20-19-97
- Product prices are subject to change without notice dependant on currency exchange rates and fluctuations with import shipping costs.
- Shipping will include insurance.
- Returns must be notified immediately to email@example.com within 5 days of delivery. No returns are acceptable without our prior approval. Any goods returned as “unsuitable” will attract a 15% restocking surcharge plus shipping chargeable to the customer.
- Please allow 10-14 days from the time of your order to shipping.
- Shipping errors & Warranty: When a delivery is not received after 30 days “The Shaving time Company” will refund the entire order costs, including shipping and vat.
- We are happy to discuss any exclusivity arrangement that may be advantageous to you and “The Shaving Time Company Ltd”.
- In the situation where “The Shaving Time Company Ltd” is low on stock, we are happy to arrange a special import order to satisfy your requirement.